Lots of N-Gage games such as Dance Fabulous have been announced yet and will be available in due course. However, there are more games to come. Ducati Moto isn’t officially announced yet but I can confirm that it will come to N-Gage. Ducati Moto’s release is planned for Summer ‘09 and it is the first motorbike racing title on N-Gage. The game has been created by Vir2l studios. Vir2l studio already have launched a version for the Nintendo DS.
Here some information about the DS version:
Get on the gas in the exciting Nintendo DS roadracing action on a Ducati, the ultimate expression of the most extreme racing machine today! Just like the Ducati, this action-packed NDS game is built for a single-minded purpose – experience the thrill! Choose a Monster or Superbike and ride the fastest stopping and quickest lapping Ducati, known the world over as the most powerful and best handling motorcycles. Want to mix it up? Climb aboard the Hypermotard and take on asphalt canyons, mountain curves or dirt roads with total abandon. Compete in 50 Challenges across five exotic locations in one of the numerous single player modes or challenge a friend in multiplayer mode! Get on your NDS Ducati now for full stop and fast forward action!
- Race in five Championship Events including Time Attack, Race, Eliminator, Race Line, and Stunt Challenge.
- Challenge yourself in exotic locations such as Morocco, Italy, Hong Kong, and more.
- Take on opponents via local wireless or through Nintendo WiFi Connection.
- Choose from 11 Ducati motorcycles including the Monster, Hypermotard, 848 & 1098 Superbikes, and Desmosedici RR.
- Choose from eight unique characters each in their own colorful and distinctive leathers.
- Experience the arcade-style roadracing with power sliding, wheelies, and on-track jumps.
- New stunt modes including wheelies, burnouts and jumps.
Source: Trusted source