- – Implementation of N95’s API sensor movement (instead of the 5500 one)
- – Auto-rotation now works also when the phone is inclined (before it was necessary that the phone has to be taken straight)
- – Auto-Rotation at 90 ° (rather than at 45 °), as on the N82.
- – Auto-rotation stops when keyboard is locked.
- – No more rotations unintended while shaking the phone
- – Enable / disable auto-start
- – Enable / Disable the auto-rotation with a key combination
If it will not run on your N95, you have to install the Acceleromteter API