An update to yesterday’s post, now the actual pictures of the long rumoured Motorola Z12 ZiNE a.k.a. Skarven have been leaked.
It looks exactly like its brothers Z8 and Z10, but it will have a more touch based interface, the keypad will be touched orientated and the display will obviously be a touchscreen.
According to Unwired View, the Z12 will feature Symbian UIQ, which I don’t doubt seeing that the Z10 has Symbian OS9.2 UIQ 3.2.
The features is the most important, we were expecting a 8 megapixel camera sensor, but we might see a 5 megapixel Kodak powered sensor, here is some information that GSM Help Desk Provided:
* MOTO Z12 ZiNE does not have a full touchscreen. Instead, the screen is divided into two parts, with the bottom part featuring a touch sensitive slip for phone controls. The kick-slider keypad is used for the other functions.
* Yesterdays teaser was indeed about Z12, which will have a 16M color VGA resolution 2.8″ display, the quality of which goes well beyond anything we are used to in mobile handsets.
* The phone will come with 5 megapixel camera and (maybe, but not likely) 3x optical zoom.
* Motorola Z12 is not positioned as a camera phone, touting multimedia smarphone features instead.
* There will be a stand alone camera phone presented as well. It’s a candybar with with 5 megapixel Kodak lenses, previously known under the codename X-Pixl.