The long awaited firmware update for the Nokia N95 seems to come pretty soon to theN95. Yet, I cannot update my N95 from 20.0.015 to 21.0.016 but within the next weeks it should be available for all product codes. The new firmware should bring support for Flash Lite 3 which means that we can watch YouTube videos now in the browser. More over Web runtime should be come too. Below you can read the changes from 20.0.015 to 21.0.016 (SB-107/12.03.08).
* Flash Lite 3 support added
* Widget (Web runtime) support added
* Default year changed to 2008
* General stability improvements.
* Pre-defined access point kept after switching to different type SIM card.
* Localization improvements.
* Standby time improvements.
* Improvements to BT headset interoperability.
* Improvement to Calendar data restoring.
* Switch from landscape to portrait mode & screen rotations improvements.
* Improvement to long text writing to web page text boxes.
* Browsing from WLAN wizard improvement.
* Localizations improvements in Music player.
* Windows Media Player recognizes device as Nokia N95.
* Image rotation improvement in album view.
* Gallery & Slideshow performance improvements.
* Improvement to SMS reception.
* Midlet installation improvement.
* Improvement to Java application start.
* Java midlet certificate checking improvement.
* General improvements to Maps application.
* Localization correction to Search in Maps application.
* Improvement to Navigate To -function when started from search application.
* Contact names with accents and more than 11 characters can be copied to SIM card.