The Nokia World 2010 in London was been a successful event this year for Nokia. Not just only because of the 3000 sold-out seats, but of course they still proved that there is still enthusiasm and high spirit on what we call “to fight back” moments. They nailed and they proved it! And with two days of full actions and excitement, we will finally summarize the event.
For you readers and fans, here are the summary of Nokia World 2010 from September 14 to 15.
- The kickoff was a keynote from Niklas Savander and followed by Anssi Vanjoki introducing the latest smartphones of Nokia. They was also followed by different speakers on stage.
- Announcement of new Symbian^3 devices, Nokia E7 dubbed as the next communicator, packed with 4″ capacitive AMOLED touch screen with ClearBlack Display technology, 4 row qwerty keyboard, 8 MP camera, HDMI connection and many more multimedia features.
- They also announced the new Nokia C7 and Nokia C6-01 which runs on Symbian^3. Both offers wide range of multimedia features like 8MP camera, Wi-Fi and 3G, USB on the go. The C7 has 3.5″ touch screen and C6 has 3.2″ and both offers capacitive AMOLED screen on ClearBlack Display technology. These devices will be available in Q4 this year same with Nokia E7.
- Introduced the new Clear Black Display, Biopaints on Nokia C7, and first recycled metals used in C6.
- Unveiling of new accessory such as Nokia BH-905i, Nokia Plate Charger and more bluetooth headsets.
- On services, we also have the new Ovi Maps 3.06 beta that has now a check in feature, highlights of Qt framework system, new Ovi Store version, and demos of new apps in Symbian^3 devices.
- New latest accessories were unveiled in the event. The BH905i, DT-600 and 5 five new headsets.
- Symbian highlights: 260,000 Nokia smartphones sold each day and almost all of them are based on Symbian platform
- The second day was kick off of keynote of Sir Tim Berners-Lee.
- Unveiling of Nokia C3 touch and type.
- Face Lock Recognition was announced the winner of Hackathon 2010.
- The new President and CEO, Stephen Elop, came on the event award the $1M price to the winner of Developers project.
- Awarding of $1M to the winner of Developers project.
- Nseries highlights is the launch of Nokia PUSH N8.
So far what’s your favorite announcement for this Nokia World 2010? Me. I like the Nokia C7 especially it’s design and of course the BH-905i.