Last October, Nokia launched another core series phones that are centered to cater those who are budget-minded gals and guys yet without compromising the classic and exquisite design of a phone. It’s the C5-03 that was added on the brotherhood of the C. A smartphone that runs on the famous Symbian platform, specifically the S60v5 or the Symbian^1 and it’s a resistive touch phone. Although it’s quite awkward to see a Symbian^1 released on near 2011, still its price is very reasonable for masses.
Nokia C5-03 Specs are:
- OS: Symbian S60 5th edition / S^1
- CPU: ARM 11 600MHz
- Memory: 128 MB RAM, 48 MB phone, microSD card slot support (2GB on package)
- Construction: 3.2″ resistive touch screen with 360 x 640 resolution, 93g, 105.8 x 51 x 13.8 mm
- Connectivity: WiFi b/g, 3G, Bluetooth 2.0
- Ports: microUSB, 3.5mm audio jack
- Sensors: Proximity, Accelerometer
- Camera: 5MP with geotagging and 15fps at VGA video recording
- GPS: A-GPS,
- Battery: Rechargeable 1000mAh, up to 35 hours music playback and 11.5h for talk
- Price: approx. 290 USD
So time to get it this Christmas!