I finally got a hands on the “social-centered” smartphone of Nokia which runs on Symbian^3. And first thing that I’ve done was to unboxed the beaut. Unluckily, I got a black C7 which not bad at all compare to Ice or white C7 I saw online. Plus what I did was a little comparison to Nokia N8, E52 and N97 mini.
What’s on the box?
- Nokia C7-00 (Black/Ice variant)
- BL-5K – 1200mAh battery
- Shorter Data Cable (micro to USB)
- Pin charger
- WH-102 headset
What are/is the cost of reducing the price of the C7 package?
- No USB On-The-Go Adaptor
- Only Pin charger and no microUSB yet it charge via USB
- WH-102 headset and not WH-701 that we found on N97 mini, N8 and others
- No analog TV-out connector
I want to make a separate first impression post so stay tuned for that.
And if you have any question regarding on the C7, please don’t hesitate to drop below.
Visit Nokia Philippines