If you’re one of the people who are health-conscious or currently under on diet program, then I recommend for you to checkout the Vitamin Widget. This application offers detailed informations of a specific fruits and veggies, and vitamins. Another feature of the app is the Smoothies. This section serves wide lists of different smoothies with recipes and you can actually upload and share your own smoothies’ recipe. This only works on online while the vitamin and fruit section can be always access offline.
Advantages and Features:
- Browse wide lists of fruits, vegetables and vitamins (offline and online)
- Detailed information of contents
- Browse lists of smoothies’ recipes (online)
- Share your own smoothie’s recipes (online)
- No back feature
- Smoothies can only be access in online
- Vitamin Widget Logo (top left part) – Tap to open app info
- Lock (top right part) – Tap to sign-in or sign-up for Smoothies only
- Exit (top right part) – Tap to exit
- Fruits & Vegs (bottom left) – Tap to access lists of fruits and vegetables
- Vitamins (bottom center) – Tap to access lists of vitamins
- Smoothies (bottom right) – Tap to access smoothies online
The app is made by Sara Lind and Sophie Viborg from Limkokwing University of Creative Technology. It is compatible to S60V5 devices and Symbian^3. The app is totally free, see the links below.
Compatibility: Symbian S60 5th and Symbian^3