Opera has released today the Opera Mobile 11 and Opera Mini 6 for Symbian devices. Mainly the Mini 6 is the mobile browser for lower end devices while the Opera Mobile will serve the S60 and Symbian^3.
There are tons of new features that could be found on Opera Mobile 11 like new interface and browser performance.
What’s new with Opera Mobile 11?
- Support native clipboard on Symbian 5th ed and Symbian^3
- Support for half-screen keyboard on Symbian^3 phones
- Added Thai, Hebrew and Arabic fonts
- Added localization for Malay language (APAC build)
- Modernized new user interface
- New UI optimized for tablet devices
- Faster framerates when panning and zooming
- No checkerboard, ever
- Text stays sharp during zooming
- Improved text-wrap on zoom
- Smart-tap, auto-zoom and highlights links if ambiguous link click
- Incremental zooming for devices w/o multi-touch
- Buttons for jumping to the top/bottom of the page
- Haptic feedback (if supported in hardware)
- Share URL on social networks, email etc
- Improved Geolocation support
- Session restore
- Presto 2.7.81
- Adobe Flash support (Android only, Flash player available separately in Android Market)
- Click-to-play, load Flash content on demand only
- Application Cache
- WebStorage and WebDatabase
- DOM touch and multi-touch events
- HTML5 Audio/Video
- Support for CSS @viewport
- Improved support for meta viewport
- Support for Web Open Font Format (WOFF)
- Support for Arabic ligatures
- Improved form fields skin
To get the latest Opera browsers for your mobile, just visit m.opera.com in your phone and download and install it.