After weeks of romours and spy pictures Nokia finally announced the Nokia N85. The Nokia N85 features a 5 megapixel camera with dual LED and auto focus, GPS, WiFi, TV-out, FM-Transmitter, 2,6” AM OLED display, dual slider with dedicated multimedia and gaming keys. The little brother of the N96 puts the features of an N78 and of an N95 into a slim and sexy hood. According to Nokia we can expect it for 450€ (before taxes and subsidies) in Q4 of this year.
- Stunning 2.6″ OLED display stays bright indoors or out, making it an ideal backdrop for games, images and browsing
- A 5 Megapixel camera with Carl Zeiss optics, geotagging and dual LED-flash for high-quality images and DVD-quality video and easy sharing options
- Share geotagged pictures or videos on the Internet directly from the palm of your hand with Share on Ovi or 3rd party services like Flickr and Youtube
- N-Gage with dedicated gaming keys and at least 10 pre-loaded titles, out of which consumers can choose one licensed game for free
- Discover new places with turn-by-turn voice navigation, pedestrian navigation, city guides and 15 million points of interest with Nokia Maps 2.0 directly from the Nokia N85
- FM Transmitter, with direct access to the Nokia Music Store, power for up to 28 hours of music playback plus 3.5mm headset connector and dedicated music keys for non-stop music enjoyment
- Includes an 8GB microSD card memory for carrying a wide selection of songs, pictures, videos and games.
N85 Product Specifications:
- Size: 103 x 50 x 16mm
- Weight 128g
- Display: AM OLED 2.6 inch QVGA (240 x 320 pixels) with up to 16 million colours
- Memory: Up to 70MB internal dynamic memory, 8GB in-box micro SD memory card
- Talk time: Up to 240 min (3G), 340 min (GSM)
- Stand-by time: Up to 300 hrs (3G), 315 hrs (GSM)
You can find the official product page here.
The official press pictures can be found here.