Today I was at the Games Convention 2008 in Leipzig. Actually, I was just there to see Nokia and the N-Gage bus. One of the highlights in the bus was the Zeemote JS1 wireless controller. Using the Zeekey application you can control your entire device with this little joystick. However, of course gaming is the main usage-point of the Zeemote JS1 controller. Fortunately, I had the chance to talk with Sven Morawek, Business Manager Games, who explained everything in detail. More over, I recorded a video showing the Zeemote in action and giving you a lot information what the Zeemote is all about.
Here the main information out of the video:
- First it will start in Germany and deepening on its successes it can follow in other countries as well
- The Zeemote JS1 controller will be available with a Nokia devices only
- We can expect the start in Q4 of 2008
- You can control the entire device
- N-Gage don’t need any support from publisher