Nokia Careers is giving a free ticket to Nokia World 2011 in London this upcoming October to one lucky winner. You can win the ticket worth €995 and exclusive days of access to the event prepared by Nokia Careers team to this event by joining their simple competition. Find out the details below.
How to join: Just tell them why they should give you the Nokia World ticket in a brief statement with 140 maximum characters. You can send your entries through posting it on their linkedin profile or tweeting them @NokiaCareers
What to win: Ticket to Nokia World 2011 (Travel and Accommodation NOT included) worth €995
Deadline: 1PM GMT, September 7, 2011
Rules and Guidelines:
Please read our Nokia World 2011 competition terms and conditions:
– The competition begins at 12.30pm (UK time) on Monday 15th August 2011 and will run until 1pm (UK time) on 7th September 2011
– To enter the Nokia World 2011 Challenge, please post your entry in our LinkedIn group or on Twitter to @NokiaCareers.
– Entrants must be over the age of 18 and eligible to travel to the UK (if based outside).
– Nokia will ONLY be providing the Nokia World ticket. If you are not residing in UK, you will be responsible for all travel/accommodation arrangements and expenses.
– If an entrant is selected as the winner, they must collect their Nokia World 2011 ticket in person 48hrs before the event opens in London.
– One (1) chosen winner will be notified of their win by Twitter or LinkedIn on Thursday 14th October. If the winner does not confirm receipt of winning notification of this Prize within 24 hours, their entry will be made invalid and a new winner will be chosen.
More info for Agenda, Registration, Venue and Speakers at events.nokia.com